Saturday, December 23, 2006
The joys of wisdom teeth
So, last week I got my wisdom teeth pulled out, and now I have 4 holes in my mouth-a good place for hidden treasures. My family knows well that I always get stuff stuck in my teeth, whether it is bread or blue gum. Stephanie, Julie, and I got Maverick's hot chocolate last night. Oh, so yesterday afternoon before I left my house, I ate a chocolate turtle treat. (chocolate, peanuts and crunchy noods) As I was drinking my hot chocolate, I felt something "appear" in my mouth. I pulled it out onto my finger. It looked like a piece of peanut, but I wasn't sure what it was...so, what do I do?, I put it back in my mouth and take a bite. Come to find out, it was a chunk of peanut from my earlier delicious treat! Stephanie and Julie was laughing so hard, Stephanie almost couldn't drive. Leave it up to me to find something gross...and eat it anyway:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Totally sick. Totally hilarious.
I don't think it was my only time during the week...
Post a Comment