Monday, September 24, 2007

Time

I am always amazed at how time changes everything. Yes, you are probably thinking, duh Annie! I have been thinking of my friend Rachel lately, and the fact that I haven't seen her in almost 7 years. The last time I saw her, her oldest girl was 3 months old. And, I was 22...scary cuz I did not look good back then. Here is a picture of me and Summer when she was 3 months old. And then here is another picture of her on her first day of 2nd grade (courtesy Rachel's blog). And then, here is a picture of me now.

I am always amazed at how time changes everything.


2 comments:

John and Rachel Stephens said...

I'd say that it's about time for you to come and get some new pictures with all of my girls! Here's a crazy fact-I've now lived in Arkansas for half of my life! Hasn't it just been a couple of years??? I've been looking at your family blog and thinking of all the pictures I have of your family 15 years ago! Boy how we've all changed!

Anonymous said...

that is crazy! you look like a teenager when you were 22! :)