Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Dating as we know it

Yesterday at church we had a dating forum. I thought it was a bit lame, but listen to this...This girl raised her hand and suggested that everyone watch "The Pickup Artist" on MTV. She said it was really good.

I have never watched it, and I am sure it is pretty entertaining, and I would probably watch it if I had MTV...but really in RS/Priesthood meeting?

I gotta get out this ward soon!!

5 comments:

stephanielynn said...

The guy on that show is a freak. Granted, he helped some guys learn how to pick-up girls, but to suggest that your fellow ward members study it is stupid!

Anonymous said...

that is stupid.

brian likes the show too. but i hate it. the guy teaching is behond naps. and it's on how to pick up a girl from a bar. a bar! in my eyes, that's the easiest thing. brian disagrees.

but for the ward?? so DUMB! she needs to be slapped. :)

Αναστασία said...

Yeah, the dude on that show who teaches the guys is really creepy. Robin and I actually suspect that he's gay.

You could probably find clips of it on youtube if you're really curious.
But mentioning it as a legitimate suggestion in church? WHAAAAT? That girl's crazy!

mee said...

Annie, that is classic. The world we call Single's Wards. Hmm. Hmm.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry I made the comment.