Friday, May 16, 2008

Family pictures

I know I need to follow up with Part 2 and Part 3 of Puerto Rico, but I just want to post some pics that were taken with Dave's camera when he was here the first weekend of May. I had a lot of fun.





5 comments:

stephanielynn said...

I love that first one the most!! If only I had been wearing the matchy-matchy black shirt in that one. I also like your Zoolander face.

How did you get all these? Did Dave post them somewhere?

Annie said...

yeah he put them on flickr and sent me a link. just email him and see if he will send you a link too:)

Anonymous said...

love these pics!!! what's his email? email it to me. :)

Kitty said...

Hey, me too!!

Julie said...

I have the first picture as my wallpaper. I love it too.