
The other day I went to lunch with my friend from work who cracks me up on a daily basis! Work is so entertaining with her around. Anyway, we went to Subway on Tuesday for lunch,and she got two white chocolate macadamia nut cookies for us. As she was eating her cookie, she asked me if I have ever thought that macadamia nuts tasted like rotten eggs...like if someone farted in your mouth.
I had to admit to her that I have never thought that. It was just so funny though, because of course I started making jokes about eating fart cookies. We were laughing so hard, it was so awesome.
So, the next time you are eating a white chocolate macadamia nut cookie, just remember you are eating a fart cookie, a fart in your mouth.
2 comments:
I think you just changed my life forever. How can I ever eat a macadamia the same way ever again?
Classic story :)
LOL...I'm laughing right now, but I never want to imagine a fart in my mouth. Ever.
Post a Comment