Friday, November 14, 2008

What if...

My friend and I had this conversation on our way back from lunch, and I thought I would pose the question to you:

What if you had diarrhea and you were in your car at a stop light? Would you rhea in your pants and in your car, or would you open your door and hang your butt out your door and rhea outside?

I thought it was a valid question, what about you?

5 comments:

mee said...

totally in my pants. hands down. wouldn't want to let my bottom get cold.

stephanielynn said...

not even a question. i'd crap my pants.

Anonymous said...

seriously, do it in my pants. my dad has. it's so sick! so sick.

Anonymous said...

hey annie, i was just seeing on the family blog how under other family blogs, you don't have you and steph listed. you should. :)

Marci said...

here at my office we say find the McDonalds trash bag from your back seat and use that on the side of the road, butt out the door. Then leave the sack there on the side of the road.