Spent with the family in the North! It was a lot of fun and very relaxing. Was only there for 4 days--I had to get back to work. First Christmas that I have ever worked during the break. It was actually not that bad. I would say I was pretty productive.
New Years 2008
For the last 3 years I have gone down with my second family (Thomas family) to Ephraim for their family New Years day of food, fun, and relaxation. I played a little sing star, and the game SPAZZ. Let's just say, I lost most of the time--usually the first one out. It was a lot of fun and was a great way to start my 2009!
6 comments:
Thanks for the pics and post, Ann. I'm glad you were able to spend the holidays with family and friends. Amanda & Brian have a cute tree. Looks like Santa was good to you all. :)
oh my...you know what i'm about to say. :) i look so gross. ugh...
glad you came up! it was fun.
don't we all on christmas morning ? :)
i wasn't including christmas morning. :)
oh...well i don't think you look bad at all.
These are wonderful picture,
..well i don't think you look bad at all.
--
Vince
Are you scared to be alone at home need security
Post a Comment