Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Whatchamacalit

I don't know what it is called, but I instantly love a song when I hear it. Usually, the music stops, or the music changes, and the singer just jams for a bit.

I am compiling a list for a mix cd. Here is what I have so far. If you skip to the minutes indicated, you will hear just what I am talking about.

Take a listen, and enjoy...

If you come across any songs that you think I might want to put into my mix, please leave a comment and let me know.

Make sure you don't miss Marc Brousard's- Home, and Mika's Lollipop. They did not have link that I could post directly on my blog, but just click on the name, and musical felicity will happen.

Brandi Carlile - Dying Day (2:22-2:41)


Marc Broussard - Home (2:22-2:44)

James Morrison - Call the Police (2:43-2:49)


Justin Timberlake - Losing My Way (3:36-4:22)


Regina Spektor - Fidelity (2:52-3:08)


Mika - Lollipop (2:40-2:50)

Jack Johnson - Flake (3:37-4:35)

No comments: