Friday, April 18, 2008

5 days to go

So, I have 5 days left until my long awaited trip to Puerto Rico. I cannot believe it is already here. I had no clue how much money trips were. You got the transportation, new clothes, bathing suit, and other stuff to get ready for the trip, spending money during the trip, and money to pay for any thing that went over the budget!! I couldn't be more excited though. I have never flown over the ocean, and I have never left the united states. So, PR is technically a US territory, but, really, for me, it is outside of the United States. I am sure while I am there I will be doing things I have never done before too.

And...by the time I get back, I will be meeting my future brother-in-law!!! I am excited for all happenings going on in my family right now! It is great to be a Howard.

6 comments:

stephanielynn said...

So exciting, Ann! Take TONS of pictures and be sure to do lots of stuff I wouldn't do (the ocean, snorkeling, etc.) Love ya!

Anonymous said...

you'll have a blast. i bet it's so beautiful. so take tons of pics. ;)

Julie said...

Ann! Have an awesome time and I can't wait for you to get back and meet Dave too!!!! It will be good times had by all I'm sure. Take lots of pictures! I can't wait to see them.

BillPaatz said...

Have a great time,Ann! We want to see lots of pictures.

Katie said...

Hope you are having the time of your life in Puerto Rico. I love watching all the Puerto Rican commercials- I am so jealous of your adventures. Thanks for remembering my birthday. Your memory is fabulous!

John and Rachel Stephens said...

So C'mon! Wheres all the Puerto Rico pics! How was your trip?We're waiting!