Thursday, July 3, 2008

ANNIE? TUBING?

So, on June 21, 2008 I went tubing for the first time. It is amazing what certain people can get you to do. I didn't want to go by myself, so this other girl said she would go with me. It started out okay, but by the end I was ready for it to be done. It was too fast and to bumpy. A few went wave boarding first, and then a few went tubing...It was good times on the boat.












8 comments:

stephanielynn said...

Looks like fun...or torture:) You wouldn't catching me stepping off that boat.

John and Rachel Stephens said...

Good for you! I'm so proud of you! You are really branching out!

Αναστασία said...

Is this the same Annie who's afraid of water?
Wow.
Three words:
Do work, son!

Annie said...

Amazing how others can make you do anything...even you try to refuse.

Annie said...

Amazing how others can make you do anything...even you try to refuse.

Katie said...

Looks like a beautiful day on the lake! And where did you get your adorable swimsuit? I'm in the market for one and I'm sinking fast. . .

Bre said...

love the swimsuit! I have that one too! Good old modbe! :)

Annie said...

Katie--got my suit from my friend..but she got it from Modbe!!!