I have seen this on a few blogs...so I thought I would try it out on mine...
MEMORY LANE- This is just too fun to pass up. Here are the directions:
1. Add a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
3 comments:
Dude, I'm on overload...too many!
Here's one though:
I think it was your 5th grade birthday party, a sleepover, and we all thought it was such a big deal to try to stay up ALL night, so we did...I remember even rubbing ice on our eyelids to rejuvenate ourselves, haha. In the morning when my parents came to get me, I went to get dressed, and I sat down on your bed and fell asleep! And you came and found me and we were laughing so hard! That may have been the same night that we saw the boys in the basement playing catch in their underwear too ;]
One of the earliest memories I have was one of your birthday parties. We had a sleepover and I remember us all dancing to a tape that you had that had "Footloose", "Let's get Physical" and "Let's hear it for the boy". And I think I spent every weekend at your house from age 12-15. I also remember your family picking me up, at that dirt road, every Wednesday night to go to YM/YW. Girls camp, Ceder Point, I could go on and on and on! Good Times! Good Times!
I've been meaning to post a memory - but I keep forgetting!
There are obviously a lot, but the one coming to mind now is when I was a freshman at BYU and it was my first birthday away from home. You decorated my dorm room while I was at the football game and made a cake and invited my friends over to celebrate. So thoughtful!
Post a Comment