Friday, August 22, 2008

Hannah Montana siting

I was driving to work the other day, and I stopped at a red light. I took my occasional glance in my rear view mirror. I saw a girl in the driver seat with a girl who looked like Hannah Montana on the passenger side. As I took a closer look...It was a life size cardboard cut out of Montana chilling in the passenger seat. I had a small smile on my face as the light turned green and I headed to work.

4 comments:

Αναστασία said...

Hahaha! That is awesome! That would've made me smile too!

I remember back when Hanson was popular, one time Jason and I passed this car full of girls who were holding up posters of Hanson from BOP magazine ;]

stephanielynn said...

Ha! That's funny!

Anonymous said...

i thought i saw hannah, well, miley the other day! real girl. so i almost freaked while reading your story and thought "i DID see miley cyrus!" :) but, was wrong. :)

ruthie said...

I wish I had a cardboard cut out of Hannah Montana. A girl's gotta dream... :)