Monday, August 11, 2008

Randoms

It has been awhile since I have posted anything. So, i thought I would take some real time and bring you all an update.

*Since i bought my DSLR, I haven't really used it much. Which is sad, cuz I am still paying for it. But, I did take some pictures for my friend who got married, and with the help of my cousin Molly, made her wedding announcements.
*I also made Julie's announcements. I have been able to practice a lot on Photoshop lately. There is a lot for me to learn.
*I am growing out my hair and I love it! I have had my hair short for so long, I forgot how much I liked long hair.
*My nephew will be born soon, and I just cannot wait!!! It is so exciting to me, and I never thought I would feel this way.
*Julie's wedding is soon...and it will be awesome to welcome Dave, Brandon, and Shannen into the family.
*I have recently realized that I cannot jump on my right foot...so I new i couldn't skip, but my foot doesn't even hardly get off the ground. I am practicing.
*I love Subway Wednesdays, and I look forward to them every week.
*I went camping with my old ward, and all i wanted to do was kick it in my tent all night.
*I bought tickets to the Jason Mraz concert for October.
*I get to see Colors again this year in September.
*I have one more payment and my computer will be paid for!
*Dance parties with my two besties can be fun.
*I love mint-oreo cookie ice cream.
*I love Costa Vida chipotle chicken salad.
*I love friends that make you feel young again.
*I want to lose about 10 pounds, but I have no motivation to do it.
*I am addicted to Party of Five right now.
*I love laying out by the pool.
* I still love Kalai.

That i all I can think of right now. I am happy right now, which I don't know how long it has been since I could say that truthfully.






8 comments:

Anonymous said...

did you know that kalai is or was at some LDS singles event? i've been meaning to ask you about it. the poster was at our ward for the longest time. :)

Annie said...

do you know when it was supposed to be? I hadn't heard anything. Bummer!!!

Anonymous said...

i don't know. i saw the poster for ever and kept telling myself to tell you. and i always forgot. let me see if i can find any info on it. but yah, his picture was on it and he was suppose to be there with some other people.

King Family said...

Your looking good and sounding great! I'm happy for you!

Kitty said...

Cute pics, Ann! Always like to hear that things are going well and you are happy. See you in about 8 days!! :)

Lindsay Jane said...

About time you updated this bad boy! Glad to hear things are going well and sad I will not be able to join you at the Colors concert. Send the boys my love.

stephanielynn said...

I've been meaning to tell you that I like Julie and Dave's announcements. And I like your hair long too! See you in a week-ish!

Molly said...

Julie & Dave's announcements turned out great!