
My friend and I are also going to start our own "creative" blog. I'll let you know when it is actually up and ready.
*I went off sweets and pop for the month of October, and to be honest, I am loving it. I feel so much better, and I am not always feeling guilty about what I just ate. I am going to try and stay off pop for good, but I might eat an occasional treat here and there.
*I am officially going to Seattle in a few months. I am totally excited to see Steph and to spend some time with her!!!
*I am still doing P90X. It is going well-and I am in for the long haul.
*I love tv on the internet. I watch most of my shows on the computer, and I love it.
*I am going the Jason Mraz concert tonight and I am totally excited for it. It is going to be awesome.
*My friend and I are taking tomorrow off as a play day-shopping movie, food...relaxation!!!
*I wish I lived closer to my family. That nephew of mine is just growing so fast and I don't get to be an active presence in his life.
No comments:
Post a Comment