Tuesday, October 21, 2008

P90X - BRING IT

So, I have started this new exercise program called P90X! I won't lie....it is
X-treme. This is what it entails :

Chest and Back
Plyometrics
Shoulders and Arms
Yoga X
Legs and Back
Kenpo X
X Stretch
Core Synergistics
Chest, Shoulders and Triceps
Back and Biceps
Ab Ripper X
Cardio X

It is a 90 -day program. I'll let you know how it goes.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck. hope you get AWESOME results. :)

Molly said...

You are going to see some major results! Beachbody workouts ROCK! I was in the best shape of my life when I was doing weight watchers and Slim in Six (another BB product). Good luck! I hope you took some before pics :)

Annie said...

Oh my gosh, is it extreme. kicks my butt everyday!!!! And...we haven't taken any pics yet. We are finishing up our second week...what i like the most about it is the my flexibility!!! I hate not being flexible, but i can already tell that i am getting more limber. I think i need to buy p90x cuz when the 3 months are over, i think i want to use it as my exercise program for life...me and my friend are just borrrowing it right now.

mee said...

Very nice! Let me know how it goes. Are you doing it in the comforts of your own home or in the gym? Miss you!

Annie said...

home with my friend