I want to start blogging again...I just don't know what to write about. I have lost my nitch, if I even ever had one.
I am obsessed with Ugly Betty right now. I have started to relate my life experiences to the show. I feel like I know the characters, along with so many other tv/movie characters who are my "friends". Sometimes I think it is sad that I do this, but then I just shrug it off and say oh well, it is part of who I am.
Ugly Betty, check it out.
4 comments:
girlfriend, you do have a niche! and, i'm glad you are back. hugs!
Glad you are back! Missed you. I love this blog pic of you. It is one of my favorites.
I love Ugly Betty, too :)
Yay for new beginnings :) You look beautiful in the opening pic!
Hmm... what to write about...? Give yourself some credit - you're a super fun person!
Post a Comment