I sent this to my friend as a email today and decided that it would be a good blog post. I am going to try and write everyday, not sure if it will end up here, but at least I'll be writing...
I almost had a major emergency at 11:30 last night. My fan has been on the fritz lately. I have to turn to level 3 for it to start and then turn it to level 1. I haven't bought a new one cuz it still works..sortof. well last night I turned it to 3 and it was not moving at all. I tried like a million times and nothing. I looked around to see if kay had another fan...nothing...I almost started freaking out, cuz how the heck was I going to get to sleep with no fan!!! I decided to plug the fan directly into the wall outlet. I turned it on and I at least heard some motor noise, even if it was faint. I tried that a couple more times, and then, miraculously the fan started to work.
Needless to say, I will be going to Walmart today and getting a new fan...I can't have a close call like this again!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment