Saturday, May 21, 2011

The Happenings

So my friend is in India for the next 3 1/2 months, and I told her that I would write on my blog to keep her up to date on the happenings!

I have been going to Zumba for almost a year now! I absolutely love it! Want a fun workout? Look up your nearest Zumba instructor online and go! Right Melanie?

I just returned this week from Arizona. I went to visit my mom and my sisters that were down there! I was able to see my cutie niece and nephew. Had fun playing and running around with them!

I have been feeling pretty depressed lately, so it was a good break to go and be with family and be in the sun. I came back to a week of dreariness in Utah. Today has been sunny and in the high 60's. I think another storm is rolling in tomorrow though! I am ready for sunshine and warm weather! Bring on the serotonin!

4 comments:

Juli said...

Glad to hear you have an excuse to blog! Cute family--and you look fantastic!!

J said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelley said...

Welcome back to the blogging world :)

I tried zumba this month and I'm enjoying it.... tempted to buy the DVD's...

Joo Lin said...

Sorry Annie... that Kelley comment is from me, Joo Lin. I didn't realize I was signed in to his account.