Monday, August 1, 2011

The Weekend

Not much happened. But, I did enjoy some I Dream of Jeannie and Boy Meets World episodes.

Boy Meets World. When it was actually on TV I found myself shedding a few tears during certain episodes. I know, call me crazy, but at times that show was a tear jerker. I still remember the episode where Cory and Eric's new born brother was in the NICU and was fighting to survive. I cried then, and I cried again this weekend. Maybe it hit closer to home with me since my niece and nephew were in the NICU for 2 to 2 1/2 months. Nevertheless, it still got to me. Start watching at 14:29...



I Dream of Jeannie. One day I just decided I wanted to watch I Dream of Jeannie. I had seen random episodes on syndicated TV, but not start to finish. I just finished season 2 and I have 3 more to go. Most episodes are fun to watch, but I had never really laughed out loud. Until I watched, My Master the Bachelor. Take a peek. Start watching at 3:26. What is he wearing?



Enjoy!

1 comment:

Joo Lin said...

I forgot... I love those shows! I Dream of Jeannie is the best!