Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Who is the real Todd Manning?

For those of you who don't know, I used to be a soap opera buff. My favorite being One Life to Live, and my favorite character being Todd Manning. Well, guess what? I stopped watching OLTL about the time Roger Howarth (Todd Manning) left the show. About 8 years ago. But, they eventually brought someone else on the show to be Todd Manning, Trevor St. John.

Earlier this year it was announced that OLTL was being canceled. Then I found out the end of May, that my Roger Howarth was returning to OLTL. I am here to confess that my 8 year streak of being Soap Opera free is over. For the past 2 months I have been watching, and enjoying watching, the original actor playing Todd!

The question everyone is dying to know is: Who is the Real Todd Manning? I am voting for numero uno!

Number 1



Number 2

1 comment:

Joo Lin said...

Hey Annie,

How are you these days? Didn't you have another blog at one point?

Hope you're doing well!
~ Joo Lin