Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Summer Renews
The warm and sunny weather always get me excited. I think about my life and try to make goals to help me improve, and usually these goals only last for a short while, but hey, that is still pretty good right? I also find myself wanting to spend more time outside and soak up all the sun I can get. I get excited about the summer concerts that I will attend, and I try to spend some of my Saturdays at the pool. I am hoping for all this, this summer!
This past April I was able to spend a couple days with my parents, sister and her family. Can I tell you how much I adore my niece and nephew? They are sweet and such precious kids. I wish I lived closer so I could play and love on them all the time!
I hope to be here on my blog more in the next coming months. Let's see if that really happens :)
Too a great Summer 2012!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cute kiddos!
Oh, and your picture you posted on Facebook? You look smokin' hot! I might even say you're glowing. For real. I wish I had your discipline to give up sugar!
lol! awww!!
Post a Comment