Monday, September 9, 2013

Inspiration

This girl standing next to me inspires me! I have known her for 6 years. I have seen her grow and and turn into this amazing person who just one year ago I would have never told you that she would be going on a mission, but she is. I went to listen to her speak yesterday. And as she said words like, "I am turning into a girl, this is a nightmare.", and, "Oh my goodness, what's happening? this is a nightmare.", I saw someone who I had never seen before. And I admired and still do admire her for the person she has become. I can't wait to hear of her adventures from South Korea! I was telling her yesterday about my outfit. I was watching Dawson's Creek earlier in the morning and conjured up this outfit in my head. She teased about how my outfit was Dawson's Creek inspired, and then told me that I should write a blog about what lessons I have learned, or what has inspired me from Television. As I have thought more about it, I like it! So, this is my new focus on this here blog. I am going to miss my friend, Melanie, but I know she will be an awesome missionary, and I know she wouldn't be changing up her life's plan if she didn't feel inspired.

No comments: