




In March I went home for many reasons. One reason was to look through my mom's pictures to find some that would go into my final class project. It was great. I even got some pictures from my Grandpa DeLong. My mom and I ended up taking all of her pictures out of the old and nasty albums that they have been in for years. The hair dryer was necessary in some instances.
My final project is due tomorrow. I got it back from Binder Bob yesterday. I am pleased with the way it turned out, but every time I look through it I find mistakes! Why can't things be perfect?!!! Here are some sneak peeks to the finished product, and some candid shots of me taking pictures out of the albums.
2 comments:
this looks awesome!! i was reading what i could. i can't wait to see it. how exciting this is! and what great memories you and your mom will have of getting it all together. i have written in my journal since 8th grade, this gives me more motivation to continue. so when we have kids, they can read about themselves.
i have down the day brian and i met, the day he proposed to me, the day we were married, the day we were sealed for all time and eternity. to look back on those and to see how i felt, i'm glad i wrote it. i will write everything i can about our children. this is so awesome!
Cool Ann. I can't wait to see it too. I think having mom do the intro was a great idea too. -Julie
Post a Comment