MY LIFE AS I KNOW IT
anch'io ho lo stesso problema, non so mai cosa scrivere
Write about your fave picture you've taken so far with your new camera :]
So, who is this anonymous talking to me in spanish?
That is a good idea Stace!
Or is it Italian?
I went to babelfish.com and translated for you. This is what it says:"anch' I have the same problem, I never do not know what to write"
Post a Comment
6 comments:
anch'io ho lo stesso problema, non so mai cosa scrivere
Write about your fave picture you've taken so far with your new camera :]
So, who is this anonymous talking to me in spanish?
That is a good idea Stace!
Or is it Italian?
I went to babelfish.com and translated for you. This is what it says:
"anch' I have the same problem, I never do not know what to write"
Post a Comment