Monday, July 2, 2007

Bad Car Karma

I only have one more year left on my car. It has been a wonderful car to me. I love my Scarlet.

Lately though I am starting to think I have bad car karma. In the past few months it seems like my car is mad at me.

1. My car got hit and caused a lot of drama in my life for at least a month.
2. Huge amounts of tar melted to my tires.
3. I washed my car, and the semi crack in my windshield is now a full blown crack!
4. I locked my keys in my car with my car running (just yesterday)

What next? I hope my car forgives me soon, so we can be a happy family again.

1 comment:

Lady Bills said...

oh darling- i feel you on the car drama thing.

it's not that your car is mad at you... but the little evil man below doesn't want you to be all happy and good in your car cause he's jealous that you can drive and he can't!