MY LIFE AS I KNOW IT
I meant to tell you when I first found out about it. I knew you'd be excited:)
what?!?!?! colors, colors, yeah, yeah!
Oh, take me all the way back to Jr. High. That's great! It'll be a sold out show for sure! PS...HOW ARE YOU!!!!
Bre- I am doing good. How are you??? How are the wedding plans coming? We need to get together ASAP!! I have a phone number for you, has it changed lately. That is if you are still in the area.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I meant to tell you when I first found out about it. I knew you'd be excited:)
what?!?!?! colors, colors, yeah, yeah!
Oh, take me all the way back to Jr. High. That's great! It'll be a sold out show for sure! PS...HOW ARE YOU!!!!
Bre- I am doing good. How are you??? How are the wedding plans coming? We need to get together ASAP!! I have a phone number for you, has it changed lately. That is if you are still in the area.
Post a Comment