PLACES I've WORKED:
1- Rite-Aid
2- U of M –Flint Library
3- Harold B. Lee Library
4- Howard W. Hunter Law Library
MOVIES I CAN WATCH OVER AND OVER:
1-She’s the Man
2- Buffy the Vampire Slayer
3- Sound of Music
4- Color Purple
PLACES I've LIVED:
1- Holly, MI
2- Ephraim, UT
3- Provo, UT
4- Lindon, UT
MY FAVORITE TV SHOWS:
1- The Jefferson’s
2- Boy Meets World
3- The Office
4- American Idol
PLACES I've BEEN:
1- San Francisco
2- New York City
3- Alabama
4- Las Vegas
FAVORITE FOODS:
1- bbq pork steak and baked potato
2- mashed potatoes
3- Rolls
4- smoothies
MAJOR's I'VE CONSIDERED:
1- English
2- Linguistics
3- Psychology (What I actually graduated in)
PLACES I'd RATHER BE:
1- in my bed
2- with my family
3- playing cards with Grandma Delong
4- somewhere meeting Shemar Moore
WEIRD THINGS ABOUT ME:
1- easily obsessive
2- don’t like tomatoes
3- As long as I have earrings on, no matter what I am wearing, it makes me feel ten times better.
4- I think David Letterman is oddly attractive.
PEOPLE I'D LIKE TO TAG:
anyone who wants to...be my guest
2 comments:
David Letterman? Really? I learn something new about you every day.
i know it is true
Post a Comment