Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Presenting....Eclipse


I went to Seagull Books yesterday, and to my surprise, the long awaited book, Eclipse, was sold out in the entire state of Utah! What in the world? The girl told me that Borders was going to get another shipment the next day. So, when I got home I called Barnes and Noble first. They weren't going to get anymore until the weekend. Well, I better put my name on the list. Then I called Borders. They were going to get a shipment the next day in the afternoon, but it was a first come basis.

I had a dentist appt. today in American Fork. On my way home I called Borders to see if they had any left. They had about 100. I stopped on by on my way home and picked up my very own copy. I asked the cashier if they were sick of getting phone calls about this book, and he said, "yes." They got 300 copies in today, and are already down to less than 100! You know what i'll be doing tonight:)

3 comments:

Kitty said...

I just heard about this book and author yesterday on GMA. I had never heard of her before. Didn't realize you were one of her readers. Is she as good as everyone says she is?

Annie said...

yes! love the books:)

Pat and Anndalyn said...

Hi Annie! The music is part of a slide show I created at onetruemedia.com and posted a few days ago. It's not part of my blog. I have seen music playing as part of a blog before though. If you want I can find it again and let you know the program that does it. Love you!