Cute Pic! I don't know how many years I went dressed like a "Punk Rocker"! Gotta love the 80's! My friend (from Utah) was talking about Halloween when she was a kid and she was telling me how they dressed up like "Hookers"! I was like "What the Heck" and then she started explaining the costumes to me-I just told her "Uh in Michigan we called it Punk Rockers!" How funny is that? She said all the kids dressed up like Hookers. So ask around and see if any of your Utah friends dressed up like Hookers for Halloween! Did they even know what Hookers were? Funny!
4 comments:
Now that is groovy...wait was that an 80's word? Well whatever would be an 80's word you were it!!!
Cute Pic! I don't know how many years I went dressed like a "Punk Rocker"! Gotta love the 80's! My friend (from Utah) was talking about Halloween when she was a kid and she was telling me how they dressed up like "Hookers"! I was like "What the Heck" and then she started explaining the costumes to me-I just told her "Uh in Michigan we called it Punk Rockers!" How funny is that? She said all the kids dressed up like Hookers. So ask around and see if any of your Utah friends dressed up like Hookers for Halloween! Did they even know what Hookers were? Funny!
HAHAHAHA! I LOVE IT!!!
Annie this is hot!
Post a Comment