MY LIFE AS I KNOW IT
Uhhh...WOW. Thanks for posting the embarrassing pictures. Sadly, I look pretty much the same.
these are so cute. i loved seeing how you two changed. i think you both got better with age. lucky! :)
oh... and i just noticed that on the last piture, annie is on the left for the first time. weird huh? :)
Time just keeps slipping by. You two get more beautiful each year:)Annie, I like the "in the woods" picture.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Uhhh...WOW. Thanks for posting the embarrassing pictures. Sadly, I look pretty much the same.
these are so cute. i loved seeing how you two changed. i think you both got better with age. lucky! :)
oh... and i just noticed that on the last piture, annie is on the left for the first time. weird huh? :)
Time just keeps slipping by. You two get more beautiful each year:)
Annie, I like the "in the woods" picture.
Post a Comment