Thanksgiving is on November 22nd this year. So here are 22 things I am grateful for:
1. Silence. So much can be said when no one is talking.
2. 5:00 pm. I am able to go home to comfort and peace.
3. Second chances...third, fourth, etc. I do want to be a better person.
4. Hugs. I just love a good hug.
5. Priesthood. Blessings can save your life.
6. KSL Classifieds. I can do laundry at 11:00pm
7. Pictures. They capture moments that are easily forgotten.
8. Unconditionalism. I am still learning...but who am I to judge?
9. My hands. They lead to safety and protection.
10. Washer fluid. Quick fix to frosty windows.
11. Laughter. If only for seconds, takes my worries away.
12. The word Okay. It can mean a lot of things.
13. Words. They can destroy, but they sure can uplift.
14. Perception. Light bulb moments.
15. Friends. Some of the most amazing people.
16. Home. Whether Utah or Michigan.
17. Family. Without them I wouldn't be here.
18. Forgiveness. We all need forgiveness in some form.
19. My eyes. I can see beauty all around me.
20. Agency. I can be whoever I want to be.
21. Love. Sometimes it is the only thing I crave.
22. Knowledge. It gets me through seconds, minutes, hours, days.
1 comment:
I hope you and Steph are recording all of your personal incites in your journals. I find them very interesting.
Post a Comment