Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Musical Moments + Entertainment Moments


Do you really love me, though? Because I'm 15 years old and I go through every day of my life thinking that nobody loves me

I read a blog that asked for musical moments + entertainment moments. Since I don't know the person, I decided to post these on my own blog. I love Dawson's Creek. I remember seeing the clip with Joey and her Dad when it first aired. Start watching the clip at around 6:09 and watch til the end. So, whenever I hear the song Angel from Sarah, I instantly replay this scene in my mind, and remember the tender feelings I felt when I watched it for the very first time.



I also loved Pacey and Joey together! For me, it was the best time of the show. This Edwin McCain song will always be tied to Dawson's for me too. There is no particular scene that i replay when I hear this song, but it does take me back to the Dawson's Creek days.

No comments: