Thursday, December 6, 2007

Felicity is Over

It is true. I have completed the Felicity Series. It is amazing how shows draw you into the characters' lives. I feel as if I know Ben, Felicity, Noel, Javier, Sean, Megan, Alena, and Tracy-even Richard. I have a bitter-sweet feeling to having it being over. I just want it to go on forever! This was a great series and I recommend it to everyone. Here is another music and entertainment moment from me to you.

2 comments:

Julie said...

My roommate told me the other day that Kari Russell went to High School in Mesa, AZ. Mountain View to be exact. The very high school Shanna went to. In fact, a friend of my roommate's brother kissed her. I think she was his first or vice versa. I can't remember. I think she would have been a freshman when Shanna was a Senior so I'll have to look her up in Shanna's yearbook next time I'm at her house. How funny would that be?

Pat and Anndalyn said...

Umm, tomorrow is the 11th. I think that's a special day for a special person!!! Happy Birthday (early, just in case I fall ill tonight and can't get to a phone or computer to say it! )
So the otherday I found the envelope you addressed to Ms. Anndalyn Cheney in BDA #28, pretending to be BDA security or something including the letter and picture of my pumpkin smashed against the side of the dumpster. I can't throw it away, it still makes me laugh to this day. I also have kept a few other cards and notes you've sent me. Thanks for the LOVE! I hope your birthday is a blast, or at least happy and peaceful.