MY LIFE AS I KNOW IT
wow! the san diego temple is so gorgeous! you should consider that temple to be married in. :) you look tan! glad you had fun. you needed a getaway from utah.
looking tan for my pictures was my goal! I am glad you can tell.
glad you had fun!
Since we are in the middle of a winter storm today, that sunshine and warm temp. looks great. Glad you had a great time, Annie.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
wow! the san diego temple is so gorgeous! you should consider that temple to be married in. :)
you look tan! glad you had fun. you needed a getaway from utah.
looking tan for my pictures was my goal! I am glad you can tell.
glad you had fun!
Since we are in the middle of a winter storm today, that sunshine and warm temp. looks great. Glad you had a great time, Annie.
Post a Comment