Wednesday, December 19, 2007

My So Called Life vs. Popular

I have moved on from Felicity to My So Called Life. This new show is great. I love to hear the inner-thinkings of Angela,the main character (Claire Danes). I am also watching the WB show Popular. It is okay, but I think I am going to like My So Called Life better. We will see in the end, which ones wins. You take your own vote.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

from the clips, i would say 'Popular' was more interesting. i totally forgot about these people! i can't believe short blonde who Geoff thought at first was Meg Ryan's little sister, is now 'married' to Melissa Etheridge!

and Jared Leto! this is where i know him from. i wasn't able to watch 'My So Called Life' because my mother thought the title wasn't good. the new girl on 'Grey's' is kind of reminding me of Claire Danes in this clip. :)

i would have to watch a few epsidoes of each to decide. but for now, my vote is on 'Popular.'

Bre said...

Wow. Annie, this post just proves one of the many reasons why we are and should continue to be friends. I watched the entire season of felicity except for the last disk (it got lost) two summers ago. if you have connections to it, I'd love you forever. My life would feel complete. :) For that whole summer, my roommates and I kept saying, "hey' and "we need to talk" in that really sexy soft spoken felicity way. it's hot.

I remember watching Popular to and was bummed when they took it off the air...what was with the blond chicks hair? so straight, it freaked me out a little.

anyway, any time you need a buddy to watch all these old tv shows with, give me a call. I'm always game! :)