Monday, January 14, 2008

Don't trust a fart

That is what I learned this weekend...don't trust a fart. Not that I had a non-trusting experience, but Steph and I went to see The Bucket List, which was more of a "thinking" movie than anything, and that is one of the things I learned from the movie. Actually, I have never experienced a non-trusting fart. I have heard many stories from those close to me about their trusting mistakes, but I haven't yet had the grand experience. My brother also has a method for detaching yourself from a fart. I believe it is to twirl at least 4 times is it?

I have found that you can always count on the japanese for scientific research. Witness below the scientific way for detaching from a fart.

Remember...don't trust a fart.

2 comments:

stephanielynn said...

That is the most disgusting thing I've seen in a long time. And I can't stop laughing.

Αναστασία said...

Hahahaha! I love it!