Wednesday, January 23, 2008

That's you, Ron Corning

Some of you may know, some of you may not, but I really think Mitch English is funny. I started watching him on the WB weather right here in Utah. Then he moved on to Orlando to do the weather on the show The Daily Buzz. I watched show religiously when I lived with my friend Jenn. That is when I actually woke up early enough to even turn on the TV. Anyway, I grew a crush on Ron Corning, the male anchor. When I found out he was was leaving show I was so sad. I thought he was cute and pretty funny. I remember taping this song on VHS, and I probably still have it somewhere...and also I have a clip of a funny story Ron told on the air one time. I guess you can see Ron Corning on Good Day New York now. This may sound corney, but I miss those times when Mitch and Ron were on the Daily Buzz.



3 comments:

John and Rachel Stephens said...

How could you NOT have a crush on Ron?! I miss the entire cast from that era!

Annie said...

i love that you watched that show...

Αναστασία said...

Mitch IS super cute and funny, I can see why you have a crush on him!

And Ron, ohhhh my gosh, that snowsuit story is AWESOME! I'll be sharing that with lots of other people too ;] Thank you so much!