My sister did an awesome recap job of our Sundance excursion. Check out her blog. It was so much fun. I am glad that Amanda and Steph let me join in their celebrity sighting trip. I found out today that my homie Mitch English is up there this week. I wished I could have seen him. I let Steph and Amanda take all the pictures, so I have zero of my own to post. It was freezing in Park City though. By the time we left, my toes were so frozen that I was limping...I couldn't even walk. And...I went up there very unprepared, so I borrowed things from Tatum and Stephanie.
Lesson numero uno: Dress for warmth, not style, when going celebrity sighting in Park City.
3 comments:
Amen.
I LOVE your Sundance excursion, reading about it/seeing the pictures made me so happy! :)
By the way, I set up a blog. Feel free to click on my name and check it out :)
Too bad we didn't bump into each other! I love Sundance! This is my 9th year, gotta do something big next year.
Anyway, thanks for looking out,
Mitch
Post a Comment