Friday, March 7, 2008

Everything is High School

I heard once that everything is high school. That is 100% trueness! Whether you are in high school, or in your mid-forties, girls will be girls.

Girls: Have you ever had the experience where you are just so mad at a situation and you talk to your girlfriends and they rally along with you and totally give you the confidence that you are right in the way that you are feeling…

…and then you express your same frustration to a guy, and you suddenly realize the high school nature of the situation. You complain that someone else is being so high school, but in reality, the way you are reacting is high school as well.

That is the difference between males and females.

Males = Logic
Females = Emotion

3 comments:

Αναστασία said...

I have heard a few times that high school is like a microcosm of "the real world." I think there is definite truth in that.

Annie said...

My quote is from Amanda Bynes in "What I like about you." I had to look up the word microcosm, you word genius friend of mine:) and it is true. One day when you are published I will have the great opportunity to say that you are my very dear friend.

John and Rachel Stephens said...

Yeah! I think that was probably one of my biggest shocks moving into adulthood-I thought everyone else would move with me! Come to find out not very many people progress past highschool! Kinda scary!