Wednesday, March 19, 2008

My fish called Wanda is no longer

I had been anticipating the death of my fish for quite sometime. Everyday I would come home and look in the bowl to see of her gills were still moving. When I first got her she was a pretty purple color, but near the end she lost her color and was more a whiteish color. Well, last Thursday I came home and I found my fish Wanda very much dead. I called Steph to see if I should have a memorial for it, but she said that was a little over the top. So, the next morning I scooped up Wanda and put her in my neighbors flower patch:)

Good-bye my fish called Wanda.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i was wondering how "she" was doing. poor thing. the flower bed sounds good. :)

mee said...

Wanda, Auntie loves you! Thanks for the call Annie, for telling me about the loss.