Wednesday, May 16, 2007
Miss Green Thumb
Last Friday I went to Wal-Mart with Marci, and she helped me pick out my first vegetable plants for this year. I am only doing two plants. A tomato plant and a jalapeno pepper plant. We have deers that like to come and eat gardens, so I didn't want to spend a lot of money. I put them in pots. I put them in the shade at night when the deer usually come, to hide them. I remember when I lived with Jenn, and she planted some things, and then she left for Poland. I had to be the care taker! I guess I did a pretty good job. I just want to see results fast, and I know it takes awhile. I am also thinking about planting some flowers too. I was surprised at the relaxing and satisfying feeling I got when I planted my plants. I want to do more!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
that is awesome annie! :) let me know how it turns out. it is so hard to keep up with plants. i have watered a few in my time and always pray i am doing it right. :)
Hopefully the deers don't eat them all up! I very scared of that.
Post a Comment