Thanks steph. Nope, the pictures with jenn it is probably greasy = darker. And then the pics with the boys, I washed my hair and slept on it with a towel around my hair. Had to straighten my bangs...
Cool pictures, Ann. (I commented earlier last week but must have done something wrong. It didn't post it.)There are some beautiful places to hike out there. Not sure I could handle the rock climbing or climbing amongst the rocks. Looks like it would be difficult.
5 comments:
Fun Ann! Did you dye your hair again? It looks cute!
Thanks steph. Nope, the pictures with jenn it is probably greasy = darker. And then the pics with the boys, I washed my hair and slept on it with a towel around my hair. Had to straighten my bangs...
love the pictures! you got some awesome takes.
I got some video footage too of Devin and Morgan jumping off the cliff. I'll have to show you next time I'm up.
Cool pictures, Ann. (I commented earlier last week but must have done something wrong. It didn't post it.)There are some beautiful places to hike out there. Not sure I could handle the rock climbing or climbing amongst the rocks. Looks like it would be difficult.
Post a Comment