Thursday, May 31, 2007

Is this for serious?



This morning I had a light bulb moment. Last night I enjoyed a bowl of "Blue Bunny" ice cream. It was totally tasty with the fudge swirls and chocolate covered peanuts, or mini peanut butter cups. Whatever they were, it was chocolate and peanut flavor!
As I was leaving this morning for work, I snagged a spoonful of the wonderfully delicious ice cream. As I read the name of the ice cream, "Bunny Tracks," and looked at the appearance of the ice cream...I finally realized what I was "eating!!!" BUNNY HERSHEY SQUIRTS AND BUNNY TURDS!!!! All this time, and I never put the two together. And then I thought of Moose Tracks and how that must mean the same thing. I am not saying I won't eat this ice cream again, because let's be honest, it is frickin good...but I'll never be able to think of anything else regarding that ice cream.

It reminds me of those stupid charmin commercials with the bears! I do not need to see the happiness that comes from a bear wiping his butt after a crap! This does not make me want to buy that toilet paper...makes me want to change the channel.

So, next time you eat Moose Tracks or Bunny Tracks, remember you are eating crap!

2 comments:

mee said...

Nice! Thanks to you and your insights, I too will never be able to look at that particular ice cream the same again...I also will not be prevented from eating it.

Lady Bills said...

i don't know if i should be more grossed out that you call them hershey squirts!