Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Am I really seeing what I think I am seeing?

Want to see something crazy?...Follow the instructions and let me know what you see. I got this in an email today and thought it was so weird.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is freaky!! i saw it right before i closed my eyes, and the straight up saw it! i can't believe it! how do they do that? and how do you get an image of Christ? that picture itself is weird! send that to me so i can send it to a few friends. :)

Anonymous said...

i see how it works now. if you look at the picture, you can totally see it before clsoing your eyes. when before it just looked like a crazy black, crazy-ness. :)

Kitty said...

I could see the image before, but it was much clearer after I closed my eyes. (Commented on this way back but must not have published.)
Some day I'll get the hang of this.