Picture this...traffic stopped both ways, I see someone in the middle of the road. I can't tell if it is a male or female. AS I get closer, I realize it is a woman stopping traffic so ducks can cross the street. Seriously?
i actually saw this happen in provo once. this little family of ducks had stopped traffic and we all watched as they took their turn hopping up onto the curb. but the last little baby duck couldn't make it. it was so suspensful. 4 car loads of people all errupted into cheers when that last little duck made it. now tell me that wasn't just an awesome experience!
4 comments:
i actually saw this happen in provo once. this little family of ducks had stopped traffic and we all watched as they took their turn hopping up onto the curb. but the last little baby duck couldn't make it. it was so suspensful. 4 car loads of people all errupted into cheers when that last little duck made it. now tell me that wasn't just an awesome experience!
I think I was in the car with you...were you headed to church?
YESSS we were headed to church!!! you WERE in the car... oh my gosh the memories! i miss you!
ducks need an advocate too annie. glad you could stop for them :) Don't think I was in the car with you and Peggy. Wish I had been. loves!
Post a Comment