Saturday, June 9, 2007

Annie Dazed and Confused



Devin, Mattea (Devin's sister), ans I went hiking last Saturday. I brought my swimming suit because I thought we might go to the pool afterwards. But, I needed my suit on for this hike. So, I put my suit in Mattea's bag, and off we went. Devin said there were a lot of trees up there that I could change behind. We found a spot for me to change. I walked up a hill so they couldn't see me, and I proceeded to change. I got my bottoms on, and I was in the process of putting my top on, when fear came upon me. I had my shirt off, and was getting my top ready to put on, when I heard a motorcycle!! What the heck? I started freaking out. I tried so hard to change as fast as I could but the fear had made me go even slower. Luckily, the motorcycle stayed at the bottom of the hill and never came up around me. I finally got dressed, and I headed down the hill. If that was a cop, not only would I have got a ticket for trespassing, but also a ticket for indecent exposure! Yes!
Then we headed to the waterfall. I didn't want to go down, but I was told that I had to. I decided that if I went down, I would only go down once. So, when we were ready to leave, I did it! And the video you see is the results! It was actually fun, and I would do it again...but the video is so hilarious and classic Annie style.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

still so hillarious!!

stephanielynn said...

Makes me laugh every time.

Kitty said...

LOL - (Is that how you do it?!) The first time I watched this it was late at night and I thought I was going to wake up Dad, it was so loud. I wasn't sure it was Annie but I didn't want to take the chance and play it again. Now I play it over and over. So funny, Ann!