

For those of you who know me, you know that I cannot swim, I am afraid of the water, and drowning is my #2 fear! Well, I am going to start going to water aerobics. I went on Tuesday, and I loved it. There were things I couldn't do, but I just cheated in those instances. I have a Gold's Gym membership, but I am too scared to take a water aerobics class there. Too many people who might be looking at you, So, I went to Orem Rec Center where the crowd is less than desirable. It will be expensive to do both, so I think I am going to brave the gold's gym, and get over my fear of self-consciousness. I might as well, I am paying $24 a month and not using it. I will let you know how it goes.
4 comments:
that's good!! i think you're not the only Howard who is afraid of water!! :) my goal is that when brian and i start having children, they will be taking swimming lessons at the age of 2.
you'll love it annie! sometimes it can be so peaceful to swim. once you have the confidence to swim, i think you will be able to conquer anything! :)
My kids are for sure learning how to swim! You should have seen me in Hawaii - every time a wave came (which was every 20 seconds) I got a look of sheer terror on my face. It sucks.
I took water aerobics when I was in college. It was a great workout! I have never seen such results from a workout, when I really didn't feel like I was working at all! I hope it does help with your fear of water!
that's my Annie. always trying new things and conquering her fears. love this woman! miss you!
Post a Comment