Tuesday, May 8, 2007

On FIRE!!!!

I went to Christine's house last night to make cards. For dinner we had leftover tacos. They were so good. I love tacos. Megan's mom had made some chipotle sauce. I like hot things, so of course I wanted to try some. I put some on my first taco, and Megan noticed how much I put on. She warned me that I needed to scrap some off because it was really hot!!! So, I scraped as much as I could and added extra sour cream. Oh my goodness, was my mouth on fire! My nose was running, my lips burned, my mouth burned. It was outrageous. My mouth has never been on fire this bad. I was drinking water, but it would only supress the fire for a few seconds. After my first taco, I quickly grabbed some bread. It kind of helped, but I was still in torture mode. I made another taco, without the chipotle sauce, and by the end of the night the fire in my mouth had been put out.

No comments: