Thursday, January 4, 2007

Fashion Insight. . .

For my birthday, Steph gave me a gift card to Old Navy. During my Christmas vacation, I went looking for something to buy. I found a cute jean jacket I thought looked good. I have worn it a few times, but I don't really know the "jean jacket" rules. I mentioned to my friend at work that I had worn my jacket today. She asked me if it was the exact same denim as my jeans, I said, "No." She then explained her pet peeve. A jean jacket should not be worn with jeans unless they are the exact same. I remember hearing a girl in my ward comment about denim and denim, but I never really thought about it. So, whether you agree or disagree, you probably will not be seeing me wearing my jacket with my jeans!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh girl don't. i agree with you. it doesn't matter if they are the same color, NEVER wear denim jacket with denim pants. you can wear denim jacket with khacki, with black pants, or capri's. or a cute flowy skirt (not denim skirt). so basically anything but denim. if you wear denim with denim, even if they match, you look outdated. TRUST me! :)