
I have noticed a trend lately in the pictures that are taken of me. I consistently look like I am totally on drugs. I have never really had this problem in the past. More often then not, the pictures have to be retaken because of the "druggie." I am not sure what happened to me, but it has become a running joke between a few family members.
3 comments:
Hahaha! I don't think you look like a druggie at all! I love that pic of you and Steph and Julie, so cute!
Oh friend, just look at pic #2! How classic is that?!
i don't know why it has taken me forever to get on here. cute pictures of my sisters!! :) love it! maybe....you need to eat more then crumbs of cake all day!! you're too skinny! :) is there such a thing? :) you don't look drugged out. :)
Post a Comment